Elektra Mini Verticale A1/A1C Espresso Machine
Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine
The Elektra Mini Verticale is a gorgeous machine and will give your space an elegant look! Standing at 27″ tall, this gleaming beauty can make espresso as good as she looks. The dual purpose, brass single boiler can extract quality espresso in ‘coffee’ mode. The brass boiler can provide adequate steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages.
As with any espresso machine, practice is essential for exceptional espresso extraction and frothing! The power and coffee push buttons are on the left hand side, and the button for steam mode is on the right hand side. Want to steam? Switch to steam mode once the machine has heated up. The steam knob opens the steam valve and allows steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
If you are looking for an espresso machine to give your kitchen a whole new aesthetic look, the Elektra Mini Verticale is a machine worth checking out!
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of the portafilter after espresso extraction.
- The water reservoir is removable by removing the holding screw attached to the bracket and the reservoir.
- Finish: The body panels and dome/base have a clear coat finish which only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with a Bakelite handle and two spouts, a one cup filter basket, a two cup filter basket, a plastic tamper, and a plastic scoop.
If you like this beautiful Elektra Mini Verticale, also consider taking a look at the Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica heat exchange espresso machine.