Lelit Victoria PL91T PID Single Boiler Espresso Machine
Lelit Victoria PL91T PID Single Boiler Espresso Machine
Experience the power of the compact Lelit Victoria! With the advanced PID Control Center, you have full control over pre-infusion, temperature, and maintenance cleaning, ensuring the perfect brew every time. Enjoy real-time temperature monitoring, a brew time countdown timer, alerts for an empty water tank, and the flexibility to program temperature settings to suit your preferences. The Victoria extracts exceptional espresso while saving valuable counter space, making it the ideal companion for passionate coffee enthusiasts. Unleash your inner barista and savor extraordinary coffee creations with the remarkable Lelit Victoria, an embodiment of excellence in a compact form.
If you’re looking for other espresso machines similar to the Lelit Victoria, take a look at the Bezzera Unica
If you are looking to upgrade your single boiler espresso machine. Check out our wide selection of dual boiler espresso machines.
Single boiler, dual-purpose system:
- Brass – Boiler is made brass which retains heat better than stainless steel. In general, brass boilers are more susceptible to limescale compared to stainless steel boilers. We highly recommend utilizing the water softener included with the machine.
- Quick warm-up time – From a cold start, it takes approximately 5-10 minutes for the machine to reach its set temperature at 200 °F (93 °C). Before this time, the machine modes will not function. It will take another 5-10 minutes for the rest of the machine (grouphead & portafilter) to fully heat.
- Dual Purpose – This means there is one boiler inside. The machine heats and rests in coffee mode. When the steam switch is depressed, the same boiler heats up approximately in less than 1 minute to get to steam mode. One super nice safety feature is that when the steam switch is depressed to off, the machine will run the pump to get fresh water into the single boiler to bring the temperature down. more importantly, on many other machines that do not have this auto-refill process, you can damage the heating element if it is not submerge in water.
LCC – Lelit Control Center:
- Temperature adjustment – The temperature of the boiler can be adjusted to suit most espresso coffee blends through the LCC.
- Shot timer – The shot timer starts as soon as the coffee switch is engaged and can be programmed from 0-50 seconds. The shot timer does not stop the espresso extraction. The coffee button needs to be depressed to stop the extraction. It was set up this way in case a greater extraction was needed.
- Preinfusion – Pre-infusion can be turned on or off within the LCC.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius – AFTER the machine is powered on, the “+” can be depressed and held and then the ‘-‘ key can be depressed and held to convert which temperature scale is desired. Once the scale menu is shown, the minus key can be depressed to change. Check out our technical support article about changing from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the temperature display!
- LCC Reset – Need to reset the LCC to original factory settings? This is easy! Just hold the “+” and ‘-‘ key depressed, then power on the machine until it says “Preset Done” on the LCC. Power ff the machine, then power it back on. please note the machine will attempt to refill the boiler with water, so please open the steam valve open using the steam valve knob.
- Brew (pump) pressure gauge – Located above the LCC. Measures between 0 – 16 bar. The optimal range is between 8 – 9 bar, and you can achieve this by the amount of coffee in the basket, the tamping pressure, and the fineness of the grind.
- Wide, passive cup warmer.
- Stainless steel, push-button switches with backlights when it is on.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- It has a brushed stainless steel body
- Particle filter – Protects the machine from any unseen particles from entering the pump and boiler. You can remove it if you are installing an inline water softener.
- Auto-shutoff – Prevents burning out the heating element. The water tank sits on a spring-activated plate. Once the water is low, the spring-activates the plate lifts off the switch which turns off the heating element.
Steam / hot water wand:
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wand has a rubber grip which helps you position the wand without burning your fingers.
- 1-hole steam tip – Allows for maximum steam power without running out of steam that can happen on 2 and 3 hole steam tips on a single boiler, dual-purpose espresso machine.
- Rotational knob – Located on the right side of the machine. It allows for easier control of the intensity.
- The 3-way solenoid valve lets you remove the portafilter immediately after the coffee switch has been disengaged. This allows back to back extractions.
- Efficient – 41 watts, rated up to 15 bar with air valve bypass. You only need 9 bar to extract espresso, and wattage does not correlate with longevity.
- Cost-effective – Pumps will degrade in performance over time. Replacing a vibration pump will be less costly than a rotary vane pump.
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Portafilter size (mm)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
|Country of manufacture||
Accessories included in the Lelit Victoria
- Portafilter – 1 dual spout portafilter. The handle has an angle that allows it to rest on a flat surface. This eliminates the need for a tamping station. There is a Lelit logo is imprint on the portafilter head and brown handle.
- Filter baskets – 1-cup filter basket which holds approximately 7 grams. 2-cup filter basket which holds approximately 14 grams. Blind filter basket for backflushing. 58 mm in diameter.
- Tamper – A cheap plastic tamper, common for most espresso machines to keep the overall selling price of machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better tamper.
- Scoop – Simple plastic scoop if using preground coffee.
- Water softener – Helps reduce limescale buildup in your machine. In addition, we highly recommend that you replace the existing particle filter and install this water softener. Instructions are in the Support tab.
- Instructional manual – Written in 7 different languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Romanian, Russian). Instructions also work for the Lelit PL81T Grace.